Bowling is America’s #1 participation activity with over 70 million people bowling each year. Guttormsen Recreation Center is dedicated to providing the BEST ENTERTAINMENT VALUE in Kenosha, Wisconsin. At GRC, our goal is to provide superior service: we hire skilled, hardworking applicants to help us meet this goal.
GRC is seeking an experienced Supervisor who is ready to be part of our team.
Our Supervisor needs to be a responsible individual who can lead and manage a team while overseeing daily operations over our 3 businesses; food & beverage, bowling, and arcade.
As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for assisting management in staffing and training team members, overseeing operations and guest experience including all areas of service, while ensuring that we deliver an exceptional product.
• 1-2 years of management experience
• Experience in Hospitality and/or Food & Beverage is a plus
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the business, including weekends and holidays
• Create an exciting and fun atmosphere to ensure a great experience for our guests and team
• Assist in hiring, training, coaching, developing, scheduling, and evaluating team members
• Adhering to core standards, HR policies, training, safety requirements
• Drive best practices through the organization and leads process improvement
• Address service or customer issues of an operational nature
GRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To support the effective operation of the company and the retention of long-term, quality guests by executing facility cleaning, lane care and maintenance systems, so that our guest’s needs and expectations, and the company’s financial objectives are met or exceeded.
Essential Position Results:
• Maintains bowling equipment by responding to and repairing pinsetter trouble calls; cleaning and conditioning the
lanes; lubricating; performing preventative maintenance; and tracking and evaluating results according to company
action plans and systems.
• Maintains facility by performing work as directed by the Facility Manager.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by minimizing parts usage, waste and breakage.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by following safety and cleaning procedures.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.