We are open and stepping up our cleaning and procedures to keep you safe!
As you all know, GRC was directed to close temporarily on March 17th. Now that this extended closure order has been lifted, we are all excited to get back to bowling fun and we want to safely provide our customers a break from any negativity.
During this long break, GRC was busy implementing stronger cleaning protocols and figuring out ways to maintain social distancing.
For our guest’s safety, we are implementing the following guidelines at GRC:
- Starting Tuesday, May 26th, we will be operating at a 50 person capacity and spacing people properly on every other lane.
- There will be no bar seating at this time.
- To allow for proper planning and cleaning of bowler areas, all bowling will be charged on an hourly rate.
- We highly suggest bowlers use their own bowling balls, as GRC bowling balls will be limited to a selection that must remain on the ball return racks.
- To control crowd flow and interactions, we strongly recommend for bowling reservations to made online.
- Please note that our summer leagues will begin after the 4th of July and will run for 8 weeks.
- We are open Monday – Saturday, from noon to 10pm.
As always, GRC will make extra efforts for our guests’ safety and enjoyment. We want to keep your time here worry-free.
We ask everyone to stay strong. We all will get there soon!