Can you beat Melvin Gordon’s score at the
Knock Down Homelessness Bowl-A-Thon?
Jan. 13-14, 2018
Rules & Prizes:
Melvin Gordon will bowl 2 games and his combined score will be recorded and held at GRC. Melvin’s score will be released on Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 8:00 pm and posted on the GRC web page.
All bowlers are asked to raise a minimum of $300.00 to qualify for the Prizes listed below. Each Bowler should aim to raise $500.00 or more to help us reach our goal of $1 Million.
All bowlers must arrive 15 minutes prior to their start time and will have 1 1/2 hours to complete their 2 games.
The following prizes will be awarded in each age group on Saturday, February 24, 2018 at the Awards Breakfast 9:00 am -12 noon at Gateway Technical College – Madrigrano Auditorium, 3320 – 30th Ave, Kenosha WI.
Winners will be notified by e-mail no later than February 10, 2018:
- $250.00 Cash = Most number of strikes in each age group.
- $500.00 Cash = The bowler who beats Melvin Gordon’s combined score for the two games bowled and also has the highest score in their age group.
- The Grand Prize:
- Age Group 6 - 10: The bowler with the highest amount of funds raised from donations and “per pin” pledges will receive an Action Territory Unlimited #2 Party Pack for 20 people*.(*Restrictions may apply per Action Territory)
- Age Group 11 - 17: The bowler with the highest amount of funds raised from donations and “per pin” pledges will receive an XBOX One S 2TB gaming system + $100 XBOX game card.
- Age Group 18+: The bowler with the highest amount of funds raised from donations and “per pin” pledges will receive two tickets to a Los Angeles Chargers home game in 2018, two round trip airline tickets and a two-night stay at the Holiday Inn Express.